Friday, September 30, 2022

It's that time of year!

 Greetings, foolish mortals!  

I'm back in the spirit, and ready to get down to Halloween.  This has been a really hard year, with a lot of personal issues and major depression early this year, but I'm out of the darkness in my head, happy again, and ready for some good times and fun.  

I had some website downtime due to moving to a new web host, but that should all be resolved now.  If anyone notices any missing photos or links not working, please shoot me an email to let me know!   

Hurricane Ian came by and visited us yesterday, and thankfully didn't stay long or trash the place, so I spent the day cleaning the garage up a bit so I can start pulling my Halloween totes and bodies out of the attic.  Today, the last day of September, I'm hoping to get them all down and start going through everything so I can get to decorating the inside of the house for the PARTY!!!!  I am not letting anything stop me this year from doing what I do best, creating a fun, haunted atmosphere for my friends and family to join me in celebrating the very best season of the year.  

Unfortunately, my work schedule is probably going to cut into my time as we are gearing up for our new system and workflow, plus finishing up the move to the new warehouse, and I won't get anything new done, but who needs sleep anyway?

I'm ready for this Halloween.  Stay tuned!

No comments: