Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The [first] Great Garage Cleanup of 2020

My garage is now clean!!  Cabinets are organized, old useless stuff thrown out, everything is in its place and I can even fit a car in  there again!  (No cars allowed, though, this is my workspace!)  I am excited to start on projects.  First, I need to continue the revamp of my office space so that I have my inside workspace organized and cleaned, and then I will be completely project-ready.  Very exciting time for me, and I'm happy with myself for once, for finally making some headway in my goals for this year.

Now, I just need to win the lottery, or have an angel investor notice my dream of owning a campground with community ties, programs,  and small sub-business ideas within it, and I can put my ideas into motion to have ALL of my passions included into one hardworking, fulfilling, and fun business venture.  Hey, a 49-year-old girl can dream, right?

No comments: