Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year (Hi 2011, please be a good haunt year!)

Well, already a week into January and I finally got the boxes put back up in the attic from Halloween.  Did the party, had fun, pics posted on the site.  I really REALLY hope I can get back into my Halloween groove this year.  I miss making props and getting excited about  October.  The past couple of  years have just been severely lacking in all areas concerning haunting.  Wish me luck, good karma, whatever.... I just need my mojo back.  :-(

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Okay....I wish you....

what ever it is you need :)

Sent the message to the universe and crossed my fingers :)

Here is to 2011!

Cheers!

PumpkinBrain said...

Surely this year will be the good one for putting you back in the mood. Happy new year and may all your Halloween dreams come true.