Sunday, September 16, 2018

T-minus 7 weeks...

So, today I was going to work on getting my garage cleaned and organized, but it's so hot and muggy outside that I'm just not feeling it.  Instead, I'm sitting in my office (which I sort of cleaned up), surrounded by Halloween things and watching horror movies, brainstorming ideas for Halloween and the party.  The first part of my party invitations came this week, so I'm trying to find the perfect wording for them and how to put what's in my head all together.  I'm really excited about this year, it just feels like it will be the best one yet.

I've decided on making the party the weekend after Halloween this year, to give us another week to prepare and so that we aren't competing with the Florida/Georgia game again.  I've got lots of help planning the party too, so I'm thankful for that and some fresh ideas on the table.

And now, back to the creation of things....


No comments: