Friday, September 28, 2018

When you have too much fun at work...

So, today at work, I was lucky enough to make a second appearance as our store mascot (and Simpy Southern mascot).  I had so much fun doing this.  Now, I know y'all that know me are thinking, "what the hell is she even saying, and who is doing this post, and WHAT happened to Deanna?"  Well, this is a different type of "people-ing" for me, because it's not ME that's out there, it's the turtle.  They aren't seeing me, or talking to me, they are interacting with a character, and I have fun being her.  She loves kids, hugs, and selfies!  I had so many hugs and pictures with so many people today, probably the most I've ever had outside of family reunions.

Also, more components for my Halloween party came yesterday, super stoked!!!




Got our pool back up and running after a very long and frustrating fight with the "green".  While it's wonderful for Halloween, not so wonderful for swimming when it's still in the 90s here in Florida!

This weekend will be the clean-up completion of the garage so I can efficiently work on projects.  Sort of cleaned it a bit last weekend.  Have to get my office moved out and get the room ready for Brandon's return!!!!





No comments: