Saturday, September 26, 2020

More updates to the site finally!

 This beautiful Saturday morning, I am sitting by the window in my breakfast nook, enjoying the sunshine and a cup of coffee, while working on updates for the website.  I have 2018's Halloween pictures up and ready for viewing for those who aren't Facebook friends.  I'm currently working on updating the Invitations page to include the next couple of sets of invitations that aren't  yet on there, plus and update here or there on the Projects pages.  I may not be having a party this year, and ToT may or may not be happening (though I'm leaning toward it not being cancelled), but I am definitely in the Halloween spirit.  

Oh yeah, we also now have 2 more additions to our fur-family.  Tom came home from work and heard a kitten in the hedge in the front yard, so we caught the little fella and decided to keep him.  Tom named him Ash before this decision was even made lol.  Then I decided that Ash was so sad and lonely, seeing as how the dogs are too big and rough, and the other 4 cats are assholes and don't want anything to do with the baby, so I found a sister for him.  I named her Mazikeen.  (Lucifer fans will know.)  She is feisty!  Ash is mellow.  They are polar opposites, and perfect together.  Are we crazy for taking on not one, but TWO new kittens?  Yeah, for sure.  But we love them, so .... 


Updated:  I've added a few new pages on the years past, plus invitation and project pages and updates!


No comments: