Wednesday, September 23, 2020

What to do when you're offered VTO at work due to slow warehouse work? Website updates!!!!!

 I have been seriously derelict in my duties of webmistress for the Dead End the past few years.  A lot of the issue is software related, new computers, Windows 10 being a huge pain in the ass, my old versions of the software I'm used to and know how to work easily, etc...  Today I decided to sit down and make it happen.  Found my key to Dreamweaver buried in a text file on my old laptop after much sifting, so that's working now!  Photoshop is not movable from the old laptop to the new, and my good haunter friend and PS source passed away a few years ago, so I am stuck either using GIMP, which doesn't work with my old templates that I made myself for my staples, or going back and trying to use my old laptop and dealing with the incredible time-killing lag.  But hey!  I am back in business, and rolling along with what I do have working.  

(I'm very resistant to moving all my stuff over to social media, even though it's much easier and free... I still just can't let go of my website, that I created all on my own and have had for so long now.)'


Anyway, I have finally moved the photos from Halloween 2017 to this laptop and uploaded them and created 2 new pages for the decor and the party.  The yard and house aren't anything new or exciting, just the usual stuff, minus a few things.  The party pics are fun, though dark, but at least my photographer took photos this time.  Link to the 2017 pages is on the left navigation pane on my website.  


On to 2018!

No comments: