Thursday, March 26, 2009

An interview on Hauntcast...

Chris Baker of Hauntcast.net asked me to consent to an interview with him for an episode of Hauntcast, and I agreed. Now, most people know by now that I am very VERY shy, and I think everyone knows how nervous I was about doing the interview. I've done written interviews before, but I can backspace as much as I want and edit as much as I want with those before sending them back for approval, so this was a difficult thing for me to do as there's no backspace key on my mouth! Being the first female to do the show was daunting as well... but I'm a sucker for a funny guy and Chris is no doubt hilarious. Thankfully, he's also easy to talk to, so I think it went well, especially given that my palms were sweating and I was on pins and needles until he told me it was over and we chit-chatted off the record. My husband, who was in the room at the time, said my whole demeanor changed at that point and I relaxed. Wish I coulda done that in the first place!!

Chris and the rest of the crew created another fantastic episode for our listening pleasure... And, without further ado... here it is, in all its whackiness:

http://hauntcast.net

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You were fanstastic. It was great to put a voice to the face. As always, love your work. Have fun at Ironstock - I am so jealous :)

Cheers!

PumpkinBrain said...

I just listened to your interview on hauntcast. Congratulation, you were great!

I visited your website a couple of time this week and found a lot of information that will definitively help me with this year haunt.

Keep the good work! You are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "Hallo". I like the invites How-Tos on your website - and added your Blog & website to the creepylinkswamp @ www.creepylinkswamp.blogspot.com.