Wednesday, October 21, 2020

10 Days!

 There are only 10 days left until Halloween.  Gotta admit, I'm feeling the time crunch now.  Goliath is no where near complete, Bird Girl still needs to be painted, and this whole "work" thing is getting in my way!!  I did take Sunday off from projects to work in the front yard trimming trees and bushes and stuff, getting it ready for the cemetery to go up next weekend.

I finally got started using the paper clay on Goliath now.  I covered his legs, giving him better shape and smoothing out the strips over the duct tape.  It'll take a couple of days to dry thoroughly, even though I tried not to make it too thick.  I had to make a new page for the progress of this project as the first page is getting really long and I don't want the pages to take forever to load.  The link to the second page is on the bottom of Page 1.  :-)




No comments: