Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Slow-going.... but going.

So, work for my husband has gotten in the way of my duct taping a copy of the rest of him so I can get rolling on Goliath V.2, plus I lost a day to cooking and cleaning for Tom's birthday, and I have been a little under the weather, but I have managed to get 3 coats of mud on Bird Girl and am now ready to sand most of her.  I still have some spots to add mud where I was holding on to her to keep her from falling over while I spread the mud on her.  I have tomorrow off from work, so I'll be trying to get some good progress going on that.  I have house projects that I'm also trying to work on at the same time, so I get distracted a lot from the Halloween goodness.

Speaking of distractions.... I have wasted so much time looking at Pinterest lately!  I have so many new ideas floating through my brain, and it's not helping me focus at all.  Most of my website traffic these days comes from Pinterest, so now I feel obligated to check it out.  There's an article on FabartDIY.org that I get a lot of visitors from for my Grim statue.  I also started a hubpages account, and have published my first article!  I got a notification today that it's been featured and selected for a Hubpages Network site, so that's cool.  I love to write, but I always find it hard to come up with a good topic, so tutorials will be my main go-to there I think.

Time to get some work done on Bird Girl.  Hope y'all are having fun with your projects, haunts, and decorating!

No comments: